WARRANTY and RETURN
If you are not completely satisfied with a product you have purchased from our site, you can return it within 30 days of purchase and we will provide you an exchange, credit, or refund the cost of the item. Freight and handling charges cannot be reimbursed. When returning items offered with “free shipping”, the actual shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. In addition a minimum of a 15% restocking fee will be passed on to you and deducted from your return, if you wish to return your item(s). Items sold as “No Returns” or items that have been assembled or not in the original packaging cannot be returned. Please see our returns policy for more specific information on returns.
For any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact us immediately and we will issue you a return authorization number. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase under the following conditions:
- Emediastar will not accept any merchandise that has been used, worn, altered, damaged, or demonstrate any form of wear and tear.
- Emediastar will honor any form of exchange, return, or refund if the merchandise shows no sign of alteration, damage, or wear and tear. please retain the original copy of the sales receipt, packaging material, and the product.
- Prior return authorization is required by contacting Emediastar first. Failure to obtain return authorization will result in your return be refused and shipped back to you at your cost.
- Once we have received the returned items, you will be credited back the amount minus the shipping fee and restocking fee of 15% from the amount purchased. Emediastar will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, or mishandled return merchandise.
- please note that items marked as final sale, “No Returns” or items that have been assembled or not in the original packaging cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For undeliverable or refused shipments, the customer will be responsible for the initial freight (including actual shipping costs in a “free shipping offer”), and any and all return charges for freight, plus a minimum of a 15% restocking fee. The customer is responsible for the cost of insuring the return freight.
If you decide to modify or cancel your order, please notify an Emediastar representative as soon as possible. However, once the order has been shipping out, the purchase can no longer be modified or cancelled.
All items shown on Emediastar are subject to availability. In the case of shortage of stock, an Emediastar representative will contact you via email or telephone. The customer will be placed in a wait-list for a particular item until we are able to restock our inventory. If a product is a discontinued item or an item no longer in production, the client will have the option of receiving credit towards their next purchase, choosing another style, or receiving a refund.
A minimum 15% restocking fee is imposed by the manufacturer, supplier, or their authorized distributor on merchandise returned. Return of merchandise will not be accepted without prior written consent and shipping instructions. Unauthorized returns will be returned to the customer freight collect. Closeout, discontinued, and surplus merchandise may not be returned. Shipping instructions will be provided, if authorized by the manufacturer, supplier, or their representative.
All prices listed are correct to the best of our knowledge, although every effort has been made, we reserve the right to change without notice, and refuse to honor any incorrect posted on-line prices.